Look How Old She Is!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sleepover!!!

After a late night last night, Chloe has decided that we will watch movies and sleep on the sofa bed tonight. Sure, what old woman doesn't love sofa beds? [Actually it was my idea, but I do think outside the norm of reason at times where Chloe is concerned!]
About last night... I had my annual Chocolate Party at school for my class and brought the leftovers home. Suffice it to say, there are no leftovers today. After indulging the young lady with chocolate all afternoon we went to Perkins for supper. Aunt Cindy and Uncle Scott joined us for a little Chloe time. She loves entertaining for them and they love encouraging her! So after an hour of entertaining them and the entire restaurant, Pepaw and I returned her to mom and dad! I did hear this morning that after mommy went to bed at 10 with Chloe STILL entertaining, Daddy threatened to whip GaGa if she EVER gave her chocolate again. Well, we will continue to have our Reese's cup each afternoon. After all, there are no rules at GaGa's.
Well, this is short as I need to go to the Easter Egg hunt. Yes, Pepaw and Chloe are hiding Easter Eggs and it's only 10 PM! Remember, the No Rules clause at GaGa's!!

No comments: