Look How Old She Is!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time Flies....

It is hard to believe that a full week has gone by since Easter. Chloe had such a busy day. The Easter Bunny stopped by and left lots of goodies, then off to Church, and finally a full day of cousins and fun. Who could ask for anything more? I love the little pink and white striped seersucker. I had an outfit made out of the same fabric when I was a little girl. It was probably my most favorite Easter outfit ever. I was so excited when I found this little dress [already made, even better!] I added the monogram and a little white sweater that had been just waiting for her to grow into and wa-la. But, of course, I think Chloe would be just as cute in an old burlap sack!

Chloe with Morgan.

Chloe with Audrey and Sam at MeMaw and Granddaddy's house.

No comments: